OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lebron-james-and-drake-to-become-investors-in-a-c-milan-min.jpg

Last edited:
Hope they don't try to make it separate and you can have women/men in the same team, need a legend Mia Hamm card. Also what are they calling FUT now since the F stood for FIFA? FC Ultimate Team?
it will be co-ed

i’m all for it. it would be dope to have barca cards from the women’s game.
it’s just gonna be weird if they do accurate heights and weights

Damn the interview was sad :smh: |l

Good on him for being so honest/candid in sharing his experience though, takes a lot to do that publicly.

You can really tell he's going through it, hope he manages to find some peace and fulfillment at some point.

Just watched this, damn man
IMG_1111.png

Hope he continues to do the work off the pitch to be in a better mental space. My guy was English Thomas Müller for a few seasons, been sad to see the drop off. Idk if he’ll ever get back to that level but hope he can start getting some meaningful minutes this coming season at Everton.

Sidebar, did not see Nev becoming English football’s Oprah Winfrey in his second act. They’ve been putting out some good content with The Overlap. Even made me start liking this big head ***** :smh:

IMG_1207.gif

Mad respect for Dele he talked about stuff a lot of people would’ve taken to the grave. Extremely brave for him to tell his story like that on a public platform. I hope that brother finds peace and can turn his career around but more importantly keep turning his life around.

Just watched this, damn man
IMG_1111.png

Hope he continues to do the work off the pitch to be in a better mental space. My guy was English Thomas Müller for a few seasons, been sad to see the drop off. Idk if he’ll ever get back to that level but hope he can start getting some meaningful minutes this coming season at Everton.

Sidebar, did not see Nev becoming English football’s Oprah Winfrey in his second act. They’ve been putting out some good content with The Overlap. Even made me start liking this big head ***** :smh:

That Kompany one was great. Mans a true captain in every sense of the word. Hope he kills it with burnley in the premier league this season. Had them playing awesome football in the championship. Centurion as a player and a manager🩵

Back
Top Bottom