OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Claret and blue mini league this season gonna be crazy

IMG_4620.jpeg
IMG_4622.jpeg
IMG_4621.jpeg

Footballers are so fake. Where was that support when Mandy was on trial? Why wait?

They're gonna get washed on the regular :lol:

been getting rinsed
this isnt new ...or are they expanding the field ...again

Y’all probably overrating CONMEBOL outside of Brazil and Argentina. I am an Atletico Nacional season ticket holder the past two seasons. One of only 2 or 3 clubs outside of Brazil/Argentina to win the Copa Libertadores in past 25 years, and probably the biggest and richest outside of those two countries too.

When I'm watching Nacional and think about how they would fare in MLS, I see an upper mid table team that would be a threat in the MLS playoffs, not a favorite. They just sold their best midfielder to Real Salt Lake and no one knows who he is. LigaMX is far closer to the Brazilian and Argentinian leagues than it is to the next best South American leagues.

Flying 7,000 miles from Rio to Seattle or whichever coast is going to be brutal for teams from both confederations. I don't know what MLS teams are going to do when it rains 2 inches in 30 minutes in Medellin or Bogota, but teams from the southern cone are going to play on a mild winter night one day, and land in 90 degree LA weather the next.

Just talking comparative quality though, it’s not 2009 anymore. MLS teams are going to compete with the field, outside of Brazil and Argentina. This what the league needs desperately, let's see what is what.

Kind of a travesty if LigaMX is left out on the sidelines, but their execs deserve nothing more with what they're doing to football in their country.

I believe Conte is headed for Juventus hence why Lukaku is interested. Also, At Inter, they have a plethora of strikers. He'll get more playing time at Juve.
Yea Juve's been looking to offload Vlahovic so it makes sense from them but just surprised that Rom would go somewhere else in Italy after everything with Inter

Back
Top Bottom