OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
F1AqbplXsAUwpAC

Let's go!

FIFA gotta be feeling dumb for wanting more money from EA. Now instead of millions to finance their corruption, they get $0
Not really. EA makes billions off of Fifa and pays them not even a 1/10th of their earnings. EA also doesnt want to pay to use team licenses. Instead they are trying to turn the game into some fort nite esque nonsense.

Fifa can endorse another competitor and take back their audience. The word FIFA will always be synonymous with the game. Therefore If another studio picks up the mantle, makes a better game and uses the fifa title, they will be back in business.

This was in 2017 when I went to Cancun, she worked at a restaurant and let me tell you. I kinda only like black women, one of tjhe features that black women have the best is the backside and that Mexican mami had a GRANDE CULO. I loved her

She had to cuz that face…

Y’all acting like tia not shaped like a pearapple. :smh:

Whole convo is lowkey disrespect to Mexico, absolutely gorgeous women and they don’t look like that. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom