OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not enough words to express how much silva meant to city and still does. Definition of class and consistency loved watching him play for us. Legend.

From what I understand, it was a sign of solidarity with his child who was battle cancer.
Wasn’t cancer but was born very premature and had to stay in the hospital for a extended time

The hair stuff was really just a transplant

Last edited:
Wasn’t cancer but was born very premature and had to stay in the hospital for a extended time

The hair stuff was really just a transplant

Saw a few comments saying that was what it was, never looked into it myself. Appreciate the clarification.

Coulda had 200m and no drama last season. Instead got the damn president involved and pressured him to stay in an unhappy situation where he wrote up a non-renewal letter that he was sitting on for a year even though he had the keys to the whole team.

IMG_1243.jpeg

Kobbie with the start :pimp:
Glimpse of Mount and Bruno as 8s :pimp:

Mount still looking iffy. So glad to see awb doing great again. His composure been good going up

Gabi Jesus is the most important player Arsenal has signed in years. Team looks lost without him.

MLS all stars really made these dudes look good

Havertz looked like ***.. hope he can turn it around soon this season but idk. Being willing to spend 65m and choosing him is still a little wild to me

Back
Top Bottom