OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Happy 55th birthday to Brandi Chastain.

3213.jpg

I’m currently in Portugal on vacation and people seem to know that I’m a huge Ronaldo fan and Denver Nuggets fan. Rocking da Portugal National Team jersey with a Denver Nuggets hat. Lots of congratulations so I won’t mention that I’m a huge Messi fan

they offered kylian a stupid contract under ridiculous conditions. they literally made him bigger than the club. now when he leaves on a free they will be in financial ruin and their revenue will decrease exponentially now that him and messi are gone.
oh and neymar leaves for free next year too

great work.

night and day difference between city and psg on how to run a club

Eh. Smartest thing he did was getting sponsored by Adidas. The Messi of today wouldn't exist had he signed with Nike or other brands. The Adidas machine has propped him up.

Ironically we are seeing it translate into the MLS. A league sponsored Adidas and now furthering its commercial interests even more.

Ronaldinho has never confirmed Kobe's story

Greatness recognize greatness

4538636220_6ca1dc0a09_z.jpg

Last edited:
I wonder how their seasons gonna go, full preseason with De Zerbi, being in Europe, and everything. They were playing great towards the end of last season

they offered kylian a stupid contract under ridiculous conditions. they literally made him bigger than the club. now when he leaves on a free they will be in financial ruin and their revenue will decrease exponentially now that him and messi are gone.
oh and neymar leaves for free next year too

great work.

night and day difference between city and psg on how to run a club

Imagine having a 100m loyalty bonus where he doesn’t even have to renew his contract and can collect said bonus and then collect from his next club what would have been a transfer fee sent to psg as a signing bonus to himself when he leaves on a free.

Literally checkmated themselves with that stupid stipulation of a 100m loyalty bonus. And now they’re butthurt at him for their own idiocy.

Back
Top Bottom