OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I really want to understand Lukaku's thought process here. Inter is the one the club that loves you. Dzeko is gone, they put in the correct bid to get you, but you ghosted them for Juve. They have Allegri as the coach, they can't outright afford you and no CL. It doesn't make any sense.
IMG_7803.png

Lukaku does a lot of stuff that’s silly at times but Inter never really made a serious move for him it seems since he went back to Chelsea. He was on loan last year, and he’s a Chelsea player at the moment. They went and got Thurman, it seems like Inter never really wanted to put in a real bid for him again.

Lukaku does a lot of stuff that’s silly at times but Inter never really made a serious move for him it seems since he went back to Chelsea. He was on loan last year, and he’s a Chelsea player at the moment. They went and got Thurman, it seems like Inter never really wanted to put in a real bid for him again.
Inter sent in the bid to complete the deal for a permanent and couldn't reach Lukaku to sign. Their two striker system requires at least 3 good strikers.

Man, I need some IT help. Anyone else start experiencing issues with NT and this thread in general within Chrome? I'm thinking it's because of all the Twitter embeds but it constantly freezes. Tried trash Microsoft Edge and didn't have any issues. Only started happening within the past two weeks.

Back
Top Bottom