OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

They goofed not wrapping this up before the Rice deal, Brighton's not gonna accept less than 100m this window :lol:

They already turned down that 80m offer from Arsenal last January

Off topic but the Spanish elections were held this last weekend.

Green is right wing. Red is left wing.

Compare it the map on the bottom. Damn near identical. :lol:

1690478142952.png

1690478159611.png

Last edited:
Chrome, Edge and Brave are all chromium based. In theory of the issue is the Twitter embeds, it might happen in all 3 browsers. Try Firefox or Safari to see if happens

They gotta stop falling for the sign a new contract and then leave with a “gentleman’s agreement” plan
Happened to Kane and Caicedo did the same in January. A little different for Caicedo because I think he was on like 5k a week but still

I’m completely fine with walking away at this point. Price is ridiculous.

Use all of these football brains that we’ve hired to find an viable alternative.

He shouldn’t have signed that extension in January, gives him even less leverage. He can’t be the only midfielder in Europe we can go after, there has to be other targets (like Amrabaat we can hijack)

Just pay it and be done, what's an extra 15-20 mill to Chelsea
Always forking over the extra 15-20 mil is what has us in this position. I can’t blame Brighton for looking at us like an easy lick.

And I like Caicedo as a player that could really benefit our midfield… but we shouldn’t be paying 100 mil for him. This isn’t the Rice situation. We’re the only club negotiating for him and he’s only had 1 great season in the league.

Apparently Brighton straight don't wanna sell rn

Chelsea could probably hijack Lavia for half the price

Apparently Brighton straight don't wanna sell rn

Chelsea could probably hijack Lavia for half the price

Yeah, I definitely feel like they just don’t want to sell. Which is fine.. but they’re creating a problem for themselves if they actually did promise him a move.

Other prospects will take notice and think twice about going there.

Back
Top Bottom