OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
MetalMario MetalMario forgot where you are exactly in the bay area but have you heard anything about open practices for when atleti, sevilla, betis, and la real are here next week? thinking of taking next thursday and friday off of work if theyre doing something. I think mexico was at the roots facility a few weeks ago when they played at levis.

MetalMario MetalMario forgot where you are exactly in the bay area but have you heard anything about open practices for when atleti, sevilla, betis, and la real are here next week? thinking of taking next thursday and friday off of work if theyre doing something. I think mexico was at the roots facility a few weeks ago when they played at levis.
I think I remember you asking the same thing last year:lol: you know more than me. I don’t know where to start on trying to get info of that type. I’m in east bay tho

Crazy.

I would have taken that money and ran.
the club who is sitting on 105-120 mil? nahhhh surely they can spend a bit more. The part about his salary plays into it as well.. last i heard he wanted us to also cover the salary differences between the two clubs..

Last edited:
Yeah same thing when we were charged recently... seemed like covid policies created a few financial headaches for clubs with UEFA.

F2JgX-IXcAA3so3

This is crazy :lol:

Back
Top Bottom