OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nice stadium

Screenshot_20230728-014716_YouTube Vanced.jpg

Well goddamn

No wonder they want everyone to upgrade to their premium accounts. I couldn’t watch **** the other day. I’m holding out to see which subscription gets me the premier league games, cuz I’ll be damned if I miss anything

No wonder they want everyone to upgrade to their premium accounts. I couldn’t watch **** the other day. I’m holding out to see which subscription gets me the premier league games, cuz I’ll be damned if I miss anything

Peacock just feels pointless.

The Prem games are weird, it could be a Manchester Derby happening and they’ll play the West Ham game….like?

They did have great coverage/production for the World Cup(s) but that + The Office isn’t enough to keep me paying $10/mo

I thought y’all banished MLS talk to another thread. What happened to that?

It should go in the USMNT thread.

Where you guys can talk about Soccer all day and whether Serginho Dest and Weston McKinnie are ever going to be an actual footballers.

You guys should have the animosity. They’re making the global “poor man’s game” into a lucrative business on the youth grass roots level.

This **** is a scam bro. This whole system is nasty :sick:

Personally but a lot of what we do in the US feels fake. Especially my introduction to the USMNT was hearing that "I believe we can win" chant. Outside of a few teams the MLS is a bad product, I understand it's growing but it just ain't for me. S/o to the women tho.

Personally but a lot of what we do in the US feels fake. Especially my introduction to the USMNT was hearing that "I believe we can win" chant. Outside of a few teams the MLS is a bad product, I understand it's growing but it just ain't for me. S/o to the women tho.

Football is growing. Huge growth. Bunch of kids love football now.

But GLOBAL Football.

Messi retires in what 2-3 years? Then what do they do? What does the MLS do?

It still so bizarre to me. That the richest country on earth decided to go this route with Football, I’ll never understand it. The whole pyramid is F’d on down.

They thought the foreign system wouldn’t work. But now all the kids are watching foreign football. What a **** up.

You guys should have the animosity. They’re making the global “poor man’s game” into a lucrative business on the youth grass roots level.

This **** is a scam bro. This whole system is nasty :sick:
I agree.. however, you would have to do alot to change the sports culture and even educational pyramids here first to adapt to a European model. Thats not an easy thing to do.

I agree.. however, you would have to do alot to change the sports culture and even educational pyramids here first to adapt to a European model. Thats not an easy thing to do.

I know it sucks. It’s hard bro. But with patience and less greed the end result would be better players and a better league. Which would help America in the long run.

Like you said before it cost you $3k for one child. Compare that to Paris, PSG would be €200 per year. Porto would be like €100 per year memberships - EVERYTHING paid for. Meals, travel, equipment, etc.

This isn’t even really about Soccer only. I have my issue with Basketball too on a youth level in this country. It’s greedy, it’s nasty. I don’t like it. We don’t have to make a buck out of everything here.

I know it sucks. It’s hard bro. But with patience and less greed the end result would be better players and a better league. Which would help America in the long run.

Like you said before it cost you $3k for one child. Compare that to Paris, PSG would be €200 per year. Porto would be like €100 per year memberships - EVERYTHING paid for. Meals, travel, equipment, etc.

This isn’t even really about Soccer only. I have my issue with Basketball too on a youth level in this country. It’s greedy, it’s nasty. I don’t like it. We don’t have to make a buck out of everything here.
its absolutely greed.. anything and everything in this country is looked at as an oppurtunity to earn money. Even the development/education of our children.. shameful stuff. I can go on such a huge tangent on how backwards we are as a society when comparing us to the rest of the world.

Back
Top Bottom