OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rashford tying it up off the pass from Antony.

Rashford starting the counter then the great run and pass from Nacho to Antony for the 2nd.

Now Casemiro scoring the header off the great ball on the FK from Shaw :pimp:

What a turnaround this half

Despite all the interest, aside from Inter, no one has made an offer for Balogun. Wouldn’t mind seeing him in Germany. But they should accept Inter’s offer, I know it’s short of the club’s valuation of him, but even with Jesus being injured, he’s still not in Arteta’s plan. Might as well get what you can

Biggest saga of the summer 3rd year running :lol:, gonna be reported on a lot.

Actually looks like we'll get a resolution this time soon though, bridges have been burned seemingly

got tecatito
IMG_4632.jpeg
71294535109__9E424050-77B1-4F83-87DA-17540E79185E.jpeg
IMG_4631.jpeg

Actually looks like we'll get a resolution this time soon though, bridges have been burned seemingly
feel like the news keeps reporting the same thing
nothing's changed

Y'all don't need to post it until it's resolved. From group chats, so other social media platforms. It's more or less the same bull. "Mbappe says he feels stifled" its quickly posted all over the same place.

My fear is they sign these guys and end up flaming out of the prem after being on high last season.
Yea they've been making risky but potentially high reward/ceiling signings, I like the ambition tbh.

They're becoming like a Dortmund of England of sorts with young talent.

Could definitely go bust after the season they had, hard to top that, but I think it won't be a fluke while they still have Di Zerbi.

They keep Caicedo and I won't be surprised if they're in contention for European spots again

so the real reason why dembele left is cause he was demanding 20m net
that’s twice what lewandowski is making
dembele has only started 36% of the matches since he’s been at barca

no chance at staying.

just begs the question; what they hell is psg thinking giving him 20m net?

so the real reason why dembele left is cause he was demanding 20m net
that’s twice what lewandowski is making
dembele has only started 36% of the matches since he’s been at barca

no chance at staying.

just begs the question; what they hell is psg thinking giving him 20m net?
PSG doesn't think. They act.

Thinking comes later

Back
Top Bottom