OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Selling him plus it being the first season with the new coach should temper expectations and actually allow the new manager to have time to rebuild

Even with Spalletti leaving, Napoli are prepped and prime for a repeat run having kept most of their core intact with Kim being the only big departure.

Hard to look passed them for the Scudetti this season. I like what Milan has been doing though refreshing their squad to add to their veterans.

Inter might be in tough shape if they don't manage to make more signings.

Hard to see Juve in their current shape being much of a threat at the top but they should hopefully be more consistent with the lack of big injuries to start the season. Gonna be interesting to see how they look if they lock up Rom, Vlahovic has been far from a consistent goal threat for them compared to his Fiorentina form

20230804_144605.jpg

What a time

I’m done hounding. An official from atleti was looking at me up and down. I stared right back and he asked if I was looking for Felix. I’m like yeah and he said follow me. Took me past security to the back of the hotel where he was playing pool with that I guess are relatives. Chatted with Felix for a minute or two and asked him to sign my flag para nossa selecão. Asked the official if he can take me to griez but said he was out.

IMG_4625.jpeg

IMG_4629.jpeg

I’m done hounding. An official from atleti was looking at me up and down. I stared right back and he asked if I was looking for Felix. I’m like yeah and he said follow me. Took me past security to the back of the hotel where he was playing pool with that I guess are relatives. Chatted with Felix for a minute or two and asked him to sign my flag para nossa selecão. Asked the official if he can take me to griez but said he was out.

IMG_4625.jpeg

IMG_4629.jpeg

I imagine Felix is just alone now these days.

No players are around him for fear of of the Fans, the President, and Cholo. :lol:

Free my man. All the young Portuguese are idiots for taking the big time transfers way too early
idiots is harsh. gotta be impossible to pass up that contract. and no one ever thinks it’s not gonna work cause the belief is what got you that contract in the first place.

Free my man. All the young Portuguese are idiots for taking the big time transfers way too early

I mean that would be the dream. Even if it’s just for 3-5 years.

But we can’t really hold them, especially in this crazy global market now.

It’s why Benfica and Porto go buy in South America. Gotta survive and try to win at the same time. It’s hard.

Day late but **** it :lol:

Really thought Felix could potentially be the new Kaka at one point :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Chelsea stacking up all this young talent to never use :lol:

At least they get to flip them for good money when they're developing though

idiots is harsh. gotta be impossible to pass up that contract. and no one ever thinks it’s not gonna work cause the belief is what got you that contract in the first place.

True that. Everyone one of us in this thread sure as hell wouldn’t pass it up. But just so frustrating with the hype and the big time transfer and they just flop and can’t show up to the national team in good form

Back
Top Bottom