OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yea I saw that the other day.

Not going to knock it down to build a new stadium because it’s a “historical landmark”.

Look man, that place is ducking dump. This just makes building a new stadium for Inter/Milan that much more difficult.

I swear man, in Italy it takes them 20 years to just approval for a new stadium. So weird.

They're really gonna sell both Rice and him this summer?

Shame what injuries did to him :smh:. He's definitely got the bonehead/bozo gene but he was usually solid when he was healthy. Easily the most entertaining defender at the club over the last decade :lol:

That's great in all, but the clubs can't continue there
They won't, they're still looking at their options for a new one but it's looking less likely that they'll be sharing the next one.

It makes sense though, it's pretty much a Milan monument so they could still make money off of it even when the clubs don't play there anymore.

$90 for Paqueta? This coming off the back of the Rodri comment that its tough playing 56 games in a year for City or whatever the number was.

What they gonna do with Kalvin Phillips if Paqueta comes in to play a holding mid. On that note, how do we rate Paqueta? I always thought dude shined for Brazil but didn't see much of him at West Ham to be honest

need us to do a double swoop of feyenoord for geertruida and wieffer after we sell pavard to united. gives us another versatile rb/cb who's a much better and cheaper option long term than walker and wieffer is one of the only reasonable 6 options on the market. they're only asking 30-35 for geertruida and 40 for wieffer

$90 for Paqueta? This coming off the back of the Rodri comment that its tough playing 56 games in a year for City or whatever the number was.

What they gonna do with Kalvin Phillips if Paqueta comes in to play a holding mid. On that note, how do we rate Paqueta? I always thought dude shined for Brazil but didn't see much of him at West Ham to be honest
Pretty sure he will be playing the 8 most of the time, and they have Kovacic, who can also back up Rodri depending on opponent.

Kalvin Philips is the reason you’d hold? Didn’t Pep call him fat? :lol:

It might be a wrap for him.

Never understood that transfer anyway.

Couple goals against their B team + the fan reaction and they say they're good immediately :lol:

Chelsea sound good off Vlahovic too

hmmm if pavard suckss why pep want him?

I personally would be ok with evans with long term view for antonio silva

hmmm if pavard suckss why pep want him?

I personally would be ok with evans with long term view for antonio silva

Huh?

Do you think Pep hits on every single player or something? What kind of an argument is that? :lol:

Case in point, Kalvin-Philips who I just brought up. Pep wanted him. 6 months later he called him fat and he barely played again. :lol:

80 for Paqueta seems like a lot. 90 is out of this world.
Decent player that will probably do well at city but I think 50 to max 65, as the city tax, is more in line with reality.

Florentino Luís is currently on the bench right now in the Super Cup vs Porto.

Wonder if those number of clubs interested in him are doing work behind the scenes.

Liverpool?

I asked this earlier.. can't find anything solid on this

From The Athletic

How does this impact qualification from the Premier League?

As it stands, four Premier League teams can qualify for the Champions League, but such is the English top flight’s dominance, they are almost certainly guaranteed five slots from 2024 onwards.

The Premier League will be delighted that they are almost guaranteed to have five Champions League places instead of four.

You would also expect Spain, Germany and Italy to be relatively satisfied with the new format as the second extra spot is likely to end up going to either La Liga, the Bundesliga or Serie A.

Despite there being bonus points for being in the Champions League as opposed to the Europa League or Europa Conference League, a smaller country could still earn one of the coefficient places.

Back
Top Bottom