OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Huh?

Do you think Pep hits on every single player or something? What kind of an argument is that? :lol:

Case in point, Kalvin-Philips who I just brought up. Pep wanted him. 6 months later he called him fat and he barely played again. :lol:
As much as I talk ish about pep you didnt realize this was tongue in cheek? GEEZUS

Idk if anyone made a PL fantasy league this year but if not, heres a link to last year's league. I been extremely busy this summer so havent had the time to post in here.

Sorry for the delay, I know the season is only just a few days away so my apologies for not getting it started earlier.
Sorry if it seems spammy but heres the link to the fantasy league for those that missed my post the other day. We have 8 people so far, and only 2 days left before the season starts.

Don’t try and sneak Adam’s in there like we wouldn’t notice lol

for 20m he's a great bargain for what he offers. saw some breakdowns from PLP on his usefulness as a stopgap 6 option for the low. seems like a solid rotational player if you have higher level guys ahead of him

he's been talking about him a lot lately, but just found this one from last month

Oh snap fifa boyz!
First time getting access
IMG_0591.jpeg

Seeing that raya is a loan is a hell of a deal for Arsenal.. makes total sense now.

For the Madrid fans on here:

Does Madrid need to sell anyone to fund Mbappe (let’s say 100m) this summer?

for 20m he's a great bargain for what he offers. saw some breakdowns from PLP on his usefulness as a stopgap 6 option for the low. seems like a solid rotational player if you have higher level guys ahead of him

he's been talking about him a lot lately, but just found this one from last month

Word. Solid player and for 20m, it’s a good deal. Def not a weekly starter but he gets the job done

For the 2023/24 Fantasy Premier League why don't you join my mini-league "NikeTalk"?

Joining the league couldn't be easier. Simply use the link below and you'll be added automatically after you've entered the game.

League Code: i7rhp5

and

For the 2023/24 Fantasy Premier League why don't you join my mini-league "NikeTalk Head-to-Head"?

Joining the league couldn't be easier. Simply use the link below and you'll be added automatically after you've entered the game.

League Code: pol191

Looking forward to playing against you this season!

Back
Top Bottom