OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Paqueta numbers are spinning my head though...

He got brought in for 50m last year, has an average season at West Ham mixed with a poor World Cup and now his value doubles?!?

How Sway?

210m+ for him and Rice is insanity man

please-just-go-leave.gif

Sorry if posted already but wonder where he goes and I wonder if it was Inter Miami who offered him a contract?

Levy called that bluff.. Was Kane using Bayern to try and snuff out any Prem interest? Why else would he even initiate talks with them if he wasnt geniuinely interested in signing?

for the record I think Kane is going to accept but is trying to make it sound like a tough decision to make the spurs fans feel better but we'll see. they said he's giving his final decision tonight forsure

Florentino Luis is still the dream for the 6. sangare or weiffer as the cheaper options for that position

Ddg is a free transfer would’ve been dumb to spend big money on an emergency call for a recruit

Deemed not good enough for Man United, gonna be the starting keeper at Real Madrid…..

I’m very happy for De Gea, the ultimate winner after the contract nonsense United put him through

sucks for Courtois, one of the best.

lot of teams going to look drastically different personal wise this season.

Back
Top Bottom