OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Water is wet.

If we don't get Lavia and end up with Caicedo, I wouldn't be mad as that was the designated target from months past. Southampton would be idiots to sit with Lavia and denying his fee while heading into Championship.

End of an era

FuffTb8aYAASh8h.jpg

Will always have love for Pastor Fred

Water is wet.

If we don't get Lavia and end up with Caicedo, I wouldn't be mad as that was the designated target from months past. Southampton would be idiots to sit with Lavia and denying his fee while heading into Championship.
That epl parachute money has allowed those relegated clubs to feel less pressure to sell, especially if they want to bounce right back

Last edited:
I get it but it sucks that we’re out of the Caicedo race completely now. Would have been nice to fully transition from Partey to him in a couple seasons

finally. looks like it's a done deal. I believe Kane is the first England captain to go abroad since Beckham to RM

Last edited:
FIFA corruption on full display.

Peep how the Netherlands past couple of games have been at favorable times because they thought the US instead of the Netherlands would be in that position :lol:

Back
Top Bottom