OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wait why didn’t Liverpool buy Jude then?
Just explained this to my mans who's a Madridsta.

1. Player wanted Madrid after seeing the Champions League final and the current state of the squad (rebuild would need to happen).

2. Dortmund probably wanted either majority or all of the money up front.

3. After seeing that Southampton is sticking to their guns, the club decided why waste the 50 mil for an incomplete player who wasn't the primary choice for the positionAnd decided to go back to one of our primary targets.

4. The club will spend money, but only specific targets. They offered bug money for Jude, Touchemani, and Valverde.

Brighton really flipped £4.4m 2 years ago into £110m :sick:

That's an even bigger come up than Benfica with Enzo earlier this year

frankfurt got kolo muani on a free last summer and is about to turn it into 100-120 after ONE season. insane business

Just explained this to my mans who's a Madridsta.

1. Player wanted Madrid after seeing the Champions League final and the current state of the squad (rebuild would need to happen).

2. Dortmund probably wanted either majority or all of the money up front.

3. After seeing that Southampton is sticking to their guns, the club decided why waste the 50 mil for an incomplete player who wasn't the primary choice for the positionAnd decided to go back to one of our primary targets.

4. The club will spend money, but only specific targets. They offered bug money for Jude, Touchemani, and Valverde.
I believe he knew pool wasn’t coming before that final. That’s just the story they pushed to madristas to fan their love for him.

I think pool wasn’t planning on losing so many midfielders or that Saudi would actually pay good money. They made way more on sales then they imagined and like you said got tired of the Southampton games and decided to splash the cash. Also helped there were limited options now.

Good purchase for sure. Got one hell of a United fan playing for you guys

I believe he knew pool wasn’t coming before that final. That’s just the story they pushed to madristas to fan their love for him.

I think pool wasn’t planning on losing so many midfielders or that Saudi would actually pay good money. They made way more on sales then they imagined and like you said got tired of the Southampton games and decided to splash the cash. Also helped there were limited options now.

Good purchase for sure. Got one hell of a United fan playing for you guys
Pool splashed 90 on Darwin last year. Then went and signed Gapko 6 months later. Liverpool was going to sign Jude. Thats fact. We offered more than Madrid. He decided otherwise. The Saudi deals definitely helped in terms of us not settling on Lavia.

On a single player. Don’t leave out that part lol and now another 100 plus.. you spenders now.. embrace it.
3 players but go off.

Listen, I've been waiting for this day. We haven't had the opportunity to drop a bag without having major sales offsetting the expenditure.

This is long overdue. Trust me I will be shameless.

It's still FSG out and the plane is still flying!

I’m telling you fam. He wanted Liverpool. Y’all chose not to pursue cuz at the time you didn’t have the funds. That’s just bs he’s saying to make Madrid fans love him. Players do that ALL the time.

IMG-20230810-WA0004.jpg

3 players but go off.

Listen, I've been waiting for this day. We haven't had the opportunity to drop a bag without having major sales offsetting the expenditure.

This is long overdue. Trust me I will be shameless.

It's still FSG out and the plane is still flying!
If we gotta quote all add-ons for United then we gotta do it for pool. Darwin was 100 with add ons

I’m telling you fam. He wanted Liverpool. Y’all chose not to pursue cuz at the time you didn’t have the funds. That’s just bs he’s saying to make Madrid fans love him. Players do that ALL the time.
At this point, I don't care. Who knows what the future holds, but if we facing Madrid I was Caicedo to go ar him full steam cause as long as he on another team, he's the OP's.

Gonna be funny we all spending on our midfields just for De Zerbi and co to beat our asses again

Shut up.. I’m picking the highest currency to prove a point which is that you’ve spent money.
If that's what you call spending money, what do you consider the 240m 7 hag spent last summer and the extra 200m this summer?

Mans really upset he can’t play the “broke boys” card anymore.

It’s cool… we’re all in the same boat :lol:
I'm not upset at all. I can't help that you're using the anomaly and treating it like a pattern of behavior over a period of time.

Pool fans are excited rn.

Smh at Pool getting Caicedo. Great pickup
Not related to him exactly but I feel like Liverpool are gonna score a bunch of goals per game this year
At least Chelsea didn’t get their Kante regen

Brighton really beasted that. Denied 80m in January and got 30 more a few months later

Smh at Pool getting Caicedo. Great pickup
Not related to him exactly but I feel like Liverpool are gonna score a bunch of goals per game this year
At least Chelsea didn’t get their Kante regen

Brighton really beasted that. Denied 80m in January and got 30 more a few months later
League record fee for a player who didn't wanna come back, they're wizards

Back
Top Bottom