OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Comprehension lacking while you're here with your shirt off :lol:

Brighton are the wizards for the record profit they're getting for developing unheralded gems
You know what, you're right I apologize.

My shirt is off, pants off, shoes off, pause.

Tied game

Gold Nike Tiempos :smokin

golden touch nike tiempo boots (8).jpg

Beerensteyn gotta be the sickest women on the planet rn, she had like 3 or 4 great chances to score for the lead just before.

One awful miss immediately before that Spain goal

I admittedly haven’t watch much soccer at all in the last few years, and I’ve only watched about 4 or 5 of these womens games.

But I’ve noticed the refs blowing the whistle a lot for non-head injuries a lot. For example, in that Spain vs Netherlands match, during extra time, that Dutch lady just got her legs mashed on the ball and fell down. The play continued for like 15 seconds and then the ref blew the whistle to go check on her. The lady got up and play continued. I haven’t seen this type of behavior much at all before. Only when somebody gets their leg snapped or something. When did this change like this and is it at all levels of competition?

Man why this had to be the time you were right? Smh. Dutch beat themselves like ******* always. Beerensteyn gotta go into hiding. Typical Dutch arrogance. If Miedema was healthy its a different story, but by that token Spain missing players too.

Whatever. Go Sweden.

When did this change like this and is it at all levels of competition?
The refereeing at this WC has been ATROCIOUS. Baffling calls/no calls all Cup long. Frappart is supposed to be the best women's ref in the world and she's a joke. Idk why FIFA can't develop good refs.

Back
Top Bottom