OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You know what I’m not even trying to defend it. We’ve been managed like idiots for years. Fair play
Thank you. Unlike your fellow supporters, you sometimes display logic. Like, yall just signed a forward for 80+ and he showed up with back issues. Y'all throwing money all over the place. We don't spend like ya'll.

Thank you. Unlike your fellow supporters, you sometimes display logic. Like, yall just signed a forward for 80+ and he showed up with back issues. Y'all throwing money all over the place. We don't spend like ya'll.
And this is the thing. If he works out, no one will question it. Market is mad, but people love to throw around failed transfers with the benefit of hindsight. That’s why I don’t even trip over fees anymore unless it’s to point out the hypocrisy

The market has been inflated for a while now. Some clubs are just coming to terms with it slower than others.

100 mil today is regular. This Caicedo fee won’t be an English record transfer for long. That’s what we all need to realize.

United of old’s palms would have been itching to get their own 100mil pound player over the line.

And this is the thing. If he works out, no one will question it. Market is mad, but people love to throw around failed transfers with the benefit of hindsight. That’s why I don’t even trip over fees anymore unless it’s to point out the hypocrisy
"I'm only tripping on **** that's in the way".

Screenshot_20230811_071655_Chrome.jpg

Back to square one!

Biggest spenders the last 10 years.

1) City

2) United

Biggest Net Spend the last 10 years.

1) United

Biggest spenders the last 10 years.

1) City

2) United

Biggest Net Spend the last 10 years.

1) United
OBSESSED

Who makes the most money during that time. Don’t leave out that info you ****. Who just signed biggest kit supplier kit in epl history? We spend the most cuz we make the most. I would say As a Yankee fan you should understand that logic but we down bad enough right now

I don't even care if we land him. It's the fact that I see they are capable of spending the money. Bring on some next target

I'm fully prepared to get cooked today. Well deserved for running around shirtless last night.

I will just like all the insults 😂😂

I’m just telling you guys the numbers.

You guys are main reason the market is the way it is.

Now you’re mad at Liverpool for trying to play catch-up.
Don't worry. Clubs always charge them twice as much for players. So they will be paying 200 mil for some flash in a pan winger soon.

Back
Top Bottom