OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1. World Cup
2. Stanley Cup
3. European Champion Clubs’ Cup
4. Larry O’Brien Championship Trophy
5. Lombardi Trophy
its literally a ball going in a net how is the world cup one better?

1692738928031.png

world cup one has more history but aesthetically nba>>>

Lombardi and Larry O’Brien trophies lowkey suck. Nothing special about either of them.

Don’t get me wrong, I like the World Cup design. I think it’s a beautiful, understated design. That said, remove the prestige and meaning and show it to someone who knows nothing about sports and it’s not that impressive.

Stanley Cup, Copa Libertadores, Champions League, and Copa America trophies are all way more impressive in my opinion.

its literally a ball going in a net how is the world cup one better?

1692738928031.png

world cup one has more history but aesthetically nba>>>
This view of it you showing isn’t aesthetically pleasing imo. Then you throw in the square base. At least they got rid of that with the new version.

Semi-related old BCS trophy way cooler then the current college football championship trophy
Yeah that one is up there.
IMG_1315.jpeg

It will probably be a match, once his transfer is on the books it's what helps united make their next movie. It's not like United don't actually have the cash to sign somebody like Amrabat.

i’m honestly in disbelief how many transfers chelsea are making. i feel like everyday someone gets copped

Back
Top Bottom