OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’ve never messed with FUT (always played seasons) but ironically now that Mbappe is in RM and every seasons game is going to be RM vs RM I’m tempted to eventually try FUT since it’ll give more variety.

Vieira doesn’t move the needle like that. Yea he’s won the WC in ‘98 and other titles but does that translate tho? Only in US Soccer do we do that, we make it a big talking point. We did it with JK too. Vieira hasn’t done much of anything as a coach

From what I’ve read, the issue with Bologna from what I’ve been reading is that it has to do with payment. They have 50m in total, while Arsenal want to give X amount plus add-ons totaling in 50m. Bologna will only get 50% as Basel has a sell-on clause for 50%. They might have tried and used Kiwior as part of the deal early on.

fut sucks cause the game is intentionally geared to make you buy packs or you’ll have less fun. i was running a team full of la liga women golds constantly going against mbappe, cafu, and maldini cause the game is so *** backwards.

lol. messi wasn’t even on the bus and enzo already apologized. not sure what else he wanted from the goat. it’s not like he raped someone in las vegas.

CBS has been making strides to being the main place for football in the states recently.

Gotta figure that they'd seriously challenge NBC for the PL rights whenever they become available

CBS has been making strides to being the main place for football in the states recently.

Gotta figure that they'd seriously challenge NBC for the PL rights whenever they become available

usually this is a good thing but what's happening is the viewer just has to pay more money to watch all the different matches

GSxiUIRWAAAiNgQ
GSxiUIKWsAAypyB

bdddaedb6520858f32b155e326c5c832.gif

As a streamer, I significantly prefer the paramount app to the fox app.

Back
Top Bottom