OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Oh boy :lol:

giphy.webp

Casemiro - FDJ - Bruno/Eriksen would be filthy though tbh and by most accounts the club is ready to go all in on breaking the bank before the window ends

:rofl:

cot damn flo fleeced united again :lol:
can't even be mad at this dude. the deals he makes are ridiculous.

Great weekend of games. That Chelsea Leeds match was wild. I feel like City normally would have folded down 3-1 and just lost. Even though it was points dropped it was nice to see the effort to fight back. I know the bench was short and prob had a lot to do but im glad Pep didn't sub any attackers. Foden and Bernardo were at it the whole game. And Illkay was great and so was KDB. I didn't want to see a Mahrez sub to just hold the ball on the wing the whole time. And maybe you bring in Alvarez for some one but idk who.

City had chances to take all 3 at the end of the game but missed some chances.

Excited for the game today. Not sure if i want Man U to lose to fan the flames of their demise....or have them some how pull out a result because liverpool are city's biggest threat. I can't help but just root against united i think.

Great weekend of games. That Chelsea Leeds match was wild. I feel like City normally would have folded down 3-1 and just lost. Even though it was points dropped it was nice to see the effort to fight back. I know the bench was short and prob had a lot to do but im glad Pep didn't sub any attackers. Foden and Bernardo were at it the whole game. And Illkay was great and so was KDB. I didn't want to see a Mahrez sub to just hold the ball on the wing the whole time. And maybe you bring in Alvarez for some one but idk who.

City had chances to take all 3 at the end of the game but missed some chances.

Excited for the game today. Not sure if i want Man U to lose to fan the flames of their demise....or have them some how pull out a result because liverpool are city's biggest threat. I can't help but just root against united i think.
Yea I was ok with not using the subs yesterday as well. The guys that were out there in midfield and the forward line weren’t playing bad it was the backline specifically walkers side that was getting caught out in the first half. The only two options to really change the attack where Alvarez and Mahrez and to bring them on you’d have to take off someone that was playing really well not worth it tj make the subs that game

80A01771-8EF0-4D6F-BC16-CFE8A3DE4CBD.jpeg

Hoping this becomes one of those transfers where “everyone wins.” If MU drop Maguire, and are rolling out Varane, CR7, and Casemiro I feel like I’m in a win-win myself. Either yall win and I support my Madrid faction, or y’all lose and keep bringing lolz while we count up that Casemiro money.

Back
Top Bottom