OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I found a Liverpool bar near my house. Think I'm gonna catch the game there. Hoping for some shenanigans either way :lol:

#EmptyOldTrafford will never happen for very obvious reasons, especially for a derby...

Yea you guys say it will never be empty because of International fans. Which I get.

But let’s be real. International fans probably don’t make more than than 1/4 of the people in the stands.

Majority is still season ticket holders and locals.

Is sancho really better than rashford?
Over the last season and a half he's shown more tbh :lol:. Definitely last season.

Rashford's had a rough time after coming back from injury and he's been as low on confidence as ever.

Hoping he'll be able to find back his form prior to his injuries but It's getting to the point where I wouldn't blame him for looking for a fresh start elsewhere. If that PSG interest is legit both the club and him should seriously look into it imo

Sancho excelled at LW at BVB and he's looked good there when he's played there. Antony would let him stick there permanently being a natural left footed RW.

Rounding right back to his best before the World Cup coming up :pimp:

Messi's been ballin too

Crazy how different they look now without Poch. Who knew 3 at the back would be the move for them

Wonder how Campos must've felt seeing them massacre the Lille squad he built yesterday :lol:

Real s***.

I didn’t even know it was this bad.

This man really might be 5’7.

DD1884A6-6F2E-4319-99AB-EBA6074EA609.jpeg

Big statement benching Maguire and Ron for a derby...

Thought Tone would get the start coming back from injury, guess it'll be Rash up top instead.

Hope it can work. Gonna be a lot of energy on the pitch.

:smh: at Fred on the bench for McTom though

Birth by fire for Malacia too getting his first start against ******* Liverpool :lol: :sick:

Back
Top Bottom