OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
man I turned it off right after the Garnacho goal because I didn't wanna see the suspense. Only to find out we lost by 2 😔. I hate this sport and VAR can f*ck off

That's good win for Arsenal, seems like they just need to find the right starting XI

United's midfield is a big issue

Sucks to lose like that but that’s what happens when you end the game with Johnny Evans and Maguire in there.

Actually feel better based off those last twenty minutes then I did all the rest of the games. You could see How much more dangerous we were with Hojlund out there.

My biggest problem is eth’s refusal to make subs earlier and also just his insiatence on starting Antony every game.

Watched a pretty frustrating F1 race earlier and now this mess.
And I hope Lisandro's injury isn't too bad.
Chuckle Bros feat. Jonny at the backline for the foreseeable future. 😑

Anyway... GG's, Gunner fans. That was a class finish by Jesus. 😕

United is a midtable club at best
Damnn are we the liverpool of last season? Ohh nooo.. here let me save you a click b4 you say anything
IMG_0783.jpeg

Watched a pretty frustrating F1 race earlier and now this mess.
And I hope Lisandro's injury isn't too bad.
Chuckle Bros feat. Jonny at the backline for the foreseeable future. 😑

Anyway... GG's, Gunner fans. That was a class finish by Jesus. 😕
Lindelof's hurt too apparently :sick: :smh:

International break couldn't come at a better time tbh

Damnn are we the liverpool of last season? Ohh nooo.. here let me save you a click b4 you say anything
IMG_0783.jpeg

More like Chelsea. Liverpool was not mid-table last year. That meme you posted has become a pathetic little coping mechanism for you all. It’s been over 10 years since you were a true contender. The bald fraud isn’t going to save you. Take a seat.

More like Chelsea. Liverpool was not mid-table last year. That meme you posted has become a pathetic little coping mechanism for you all. It’s been over 10 years since you were a true contender. The bald fraud isn’t going to save you. Take a seat.
Puffing that chest while Europaing

Yeah, he started off a little rough, but found his place half way through.
he’s very brazilian. will misplace simple passes and lose the ball for no reason but is always good for a goal or assist. he puts numbers up

Back
Top Bottom