OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They keep doing this over and over again. The previous instance you might be talking about could either be the ban on tights for men in football or the unofficial Ramadan ban by the FFF, all from last year smh.
France's fight for secularity and "laïcité" really is a gross and barely disguised war on Islam/black and brown people's rights and freedom and them being worldwide leaders on islamophobia really should keep y'all for "# praying for Paris" when its people getting blown up by some lunatic extremist, next time could even be during the upcoming Olympics :smh:
S/o Les Hijabeuses, Diaba Konate, Hélène Bâ, Lina Boussaha, Nouhaila Benzina, Ibtihaj Muhammad and all the formidable athletes and strong women who wouldn't let fame, glory and white supremacy keep them from being their true beautiful and authentic self.
Salute to Demba Ba too (since it's the footy thread) one of, if not the realest.
not related to this specific incident, but the way a lot of French white people describe Marseille, you’d think it’s a war zone and hell on earth just because of the violence and crime in the northern suburbs of the city. I’m sure it has NOTHING to do with the large black and brown population of the city relative to the rest of France…

Meanwhile everyone I’ve met from there is usually 1000x more friendly and open minded than the “Northern” French, and I’ve experienced plenty of white people in Paris trying to scam me or potentially rob me in the 3-4 times I’ve been there.

This isn’t to distract or confirm what these scumbag Argentina politicians and players are saying by the way. Been noticing a bunch of stans trying to do that by talking about French colonialism and issues, as if the target of the mockery wasn’t specifically the black players on the national team

Back
Top Bottom