OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m buying/hoping that Davies will eventually wind up in RM. I think like Bellingham and then Tchouameni before and Camavinga before that the stories will periodically release and then it will eventually happen. He and Vini on the left flank would be special. Bayern is in a bit of turmoil and he seems unhappy with life in Munich with that whole being a loner/“popular loser” thing. Whereas I think he could find a footballing home with the RM youth movement.

He’ll be on an expiring contract going into next summer and Bayern aren’t oil rich to risk getting nothing for him as a free agent, they’ll have no choice to sell if he wants to leave.

Which one?

The Fonzie ones have been pretty consistent since before the summer and you guys have been missing someone reliable at the position since Marcelo
The Vini Liverpool one

Whatever Bayern is doing is the biggest reason we have a good chance at getting Davies

Kind of starting to play out like the Neymar situation where he was accused of heinous stuff before he dropped proof he was getting squeezed for money...

Either way, the truth is gonna come out once these investigations are done. If he's proven guilty he'll be done at the club and maybe the NT, if he's proven innocent then he should sue for damages imo

Back
Top Bottom