OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Portugal plays better without cristiano if we're being honest

1694461159121.gif

he's probably throwing a fit not being able to stat pad today

Bantz Lord T Bantz Lord T

New thread poll:

Is Cristiano holding Portugal back

Been there since 2004. Time to bow out gracefully

I know alot of y'all don't wanna hear it but F your feelings :lol:

is he your most hated player ever for portugal?

You act like I’m hating him for no reason. I legitimately haven’t seen Jota play well for Portugal in 3 years.

Him consistently being put in the starting XI under Santos over Rafael Leão was a disgrace,

You act like I’m hating him for no reason. I legitimately haven’t seen Jota play well for Portugal in 3 years.

Him consistently being put in the starting XI under Santos over Rafael Leão was a disgrace,

no. its legit. i just never seen someone hate on a player more than when i hated carlos martins and ruben micael.

and santos just got canned from poland this morning. theyre like in 4th or 5th place i think

no. its legit. i just never seen someone hate on a player more than when i hated carlos martins and ruben micael.

and santos just got canned from poland this morning. theyre like in 4th or 5th place i think

Fernando Santos getting fired today after saying he’s a “game changing manager” yesterday…

Hilarious. :lol:

Lewandowski had to apologize to Polish people for how bad they’ve been.

Still a lot of question marks and wayyyy to early to tell. But I can’t remember Portugal ever in my life not losing or not conceding goals in qualifications.

We ALWAYS lose at least two games and allow 8-10 goals.

Still a lot of question marks and wayyyy to early to tell. But I can’t remember Portugal ever in my life not losing or not conceding goals in qualifications.

We ALWAYS lose at least two games and allow 8-10 goals.

who do y’all usually lose to? group is laughable

Bantz Lord T Bantz Lord T

New thread poll:

Is Cristiano holding Portugal back

Been there since 2004. Time to bow out gracefully

I know alot of y'all don't wanna hear it but F your feelings :lol:

We all know he’ll stay on the team til 2026 and hit his 6th WC.

He needs to be able to take a role similar to UD for the Heat, just sit on the bench n work with the younger guys.

Back
Top Bottom