OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Armada Armada @nomadicsole21 @Illdivie

You guys weren’t excited about this if I recall correctly?

I wasn’t really tbh but I trust the club and pep for wanting him the hits outweigh the misses with signings and the Portuguese dudes ain’t really let city down lately outside of cancelo being a weirdo but even him he performed amazing for us for a while. So I’ll wait and see. Plus it just seems meant to be a solid depth signing so i don’t have huge expectations

All it took was for dude to say “my bad I got caught up in the moment, I apologize” but look where it’s gone now :lol: it’s ok to be wrong sometimes

I'm not even sure how much of an advantage doping would really give most footballers. Certain defensive positions, strikers for sure. but the best possesion based midfielders like Pogba are often physical shrimps. Pogba had world class touch, passing etc. don't think testosterone really doesn't help here.

It's also rich from a Barca fan when the GOAT had to be pumped full of HGH in his youth to even make it out of midgetry, which is somehow okay.

Those penalties seem crazy harsh, at least compared to the punishments we give in American sports for doping.
i agree
to be honest, the club should be at fault, they profited off his stellar performance and didn't audit their players.
if anything the clubs should be banned

Headquarters and new training facility for US soccer being built and operating out of Atlanta now. Blank dropping 50ms to build the new facility

really entertaining first half. leverkusen is the real deal. we're gonna need to step up the finishing in the 2nd half and stop giving away the ball so easily

Back
Top Bottom