OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not sure why Klopp keeps going away from Diaz and Darwin while opting for Jota and Gakpo...

Wolves should be up 2-0 rn, Cunha whiffed a glorious chance for a header just now.

vtotheinay vtotheinay
How’s Kane been doing? I haven’t really watched the bundesliga yet this season due to time constraints.

he's been doing good so far. 5 g/a in 4 matches. he's struggling a bit with constantly dropping deep into the midfield to playmake and leaving our wingers nobody in the middle to serve up so that'll be an adjustment for him in terms of needing to play just a pure #9 role only but he's gonna be just fine

I like when Trent sits out sometimes. Neutrals can now see that because of our high risk, high reward style of play, whoever goes on that right side will get cooked.

just saw the pool score. I hope grav gets subbed on in the second half and makes a difference. really wanna see him do well

Reguilon and Hojlund official debuts.

Surprised to see AWB not starting after dominating Mitoma last season, Dalot may be food for him...

Bruno out wide right instead of Pellistri is also not what I would've like but I get it to fit McTom into the midfield. Need energy in the midfield against a team like Brighton

No Fati yet

I wouldn’t like to see him play full-back but a Pep is right here.

I doubt we will see him play fullback but this speaks to how highly pep views him. One way to know if pep is in love with the way a guy plays if he thinks he can do anything, even if not deployed there if he ends up on that area of the pitch in the flow of a game he trusts him to be able to know what to do there. I think he’s gonna end up being a fine squad player.

Back
Top Bottom