OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
nomadicsole21 nomadicsole21 man your posts been confusing the hell outta me lately Avys too similar I be reading like when I post this 😂
:rofl:
Man I haven't been able to post or be in this thread as often lately and I just noticed this too.

I changed from my Lillard 71 points avy to Rodri right before the season started. I aint taking it down until we get knocked out of Champions League. We gotta bask in the glory :pimp:

Caclkling
IMG_8441.jpeg

I was honestly going to change it before the NBA season starts but I guess I'll get a head start :lol:

Armada Armada
You ready to see Doku? I'm see excited to see some pace on the field. I still miss Sterling 😥

I still wish sterling never left he was at his best with us when we had a real striker for him to play off of. Last couple false 9 years didn’t play to his strengths but he was still decent. Doku super raw but excited to see what he can do none the less.

Hate to say it but I think I'm gonna watch United vs Brighton instead of our match against Sheffield.
This United match has all the ingredients to be full of entertainment.

Either way I just noticed the Spurs match isn't even being streamed on the Belgian sports streaming service here :stoneface: :smh:
769c9760413b6df7dfc586cd42de9130.png

Back
Top Bottom