OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Felix is an absolute baller who’s been trapped playing for a coach that doesn’t suit his style at all, was Chelsea’s best player last year over the few months he actually got burn and everyone jumped off the building and pretended like he was *** for some reason.

Happy to see fun players find the right fit.

Been saying for years how Felix was tailor made for Barça (or Arsenal). I’m glad it finally happened. Now he can resurrect his career and just be happy.

Sometimes it really is about being allowed freedom to express your game.

Leão played real lackadaisical yesterday. Had some amazing runs and opportunities but he was hesitant. That’s always been an issue of his. He needs to just SHOOT.

I genuinely thought Brighton would smack us up this past weekend but I think we prolly only lose by a goal today.

This Bayern team doesn’t impress me tbh (Brighton is better than them).

Bayern haven’t really been the typical “Scary Bayern” since Tuchel took over honestly.

I don’t think it’s going to be a blowout either.

Bayern 2 - United 1.

Rodri the GOAT. Dude is the heartbeat of the team.
Doku is scary. He is the type of player that City have been begging for. In games where teams play a low block you need a guy who can run at a defender and get some balls in the box. Grealish is good at it but he constantly cuts back to the middle (same thing Mahrez used to do on the right). Doku opens up a lot with his ability to get to the end line and get balls across. He sure is exciting to watch.

Mexican commentators complaining why if they kick a ball into the crowd they can’t keep it whereas baseball you can lol

I really want Kane to score today. I still can’t believe he’s out of England. On some FIFA type of

Mexican commentators complaining why if they kick a ball into the crowd they can’t keep it whereas baseball you can lol

I really want Kane to score today. I still can’t believe he’s out of England. On some FIFA type of
lol. baseball games use roughly 90-120 baseballs a game. that’s why

Rodri the GOAT. Dude is the heartbeat of the team.
Doku is scary. He is the type of player that City have been begging for. In games where teams play a low block you need a guy who can run at a defender and get some balls in the box. Grealish is good at it but he constantly cuts back to the middle (same thing Mahrez used to do on the right). Doku opens up a lot with his ability to get to the end line and get balls across. He sure is exciting to watch.
Doku most impressive trait to me so far is how successful he is taking people on beat. To take a defender on as much as he does with such a high success rate is crazy. His feet are so quick and he moves the ball between his feet so fast while keeping the ball so tight his body it’s really impressive

1695232785758.png

COYG

Back
Top Bottom