OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Berlin making an amateur mistake that cost them at the end. Never park the bus and absorb pressure. Better to counter attack

Highly doubt players are gonna be told what the other managers or players are saying prematch while they're doing their warm up :lol:

Oh they’re definitely being told if it can be used for motivation.

Backroom staff, bootman, someone is definitely telling him that.

its not over till its over
carlo really instilled in players to keep fighting till the last second
i can't believe union put up such a masterclass of defense to get caught lacking

Oh they’re definitely being told if it can be used for motivation.

Backroom staff, bootman, someone is definitely telling him that.

plus they go back in for a team talk before the walkout so I'm sure there's a staff member who tells the manager and he'll mention it to the player

plus they go back in for a team talk before the walkout so I'm sure there's a staff member who tells the manager and he'll mention it to the player
The staff will be focused on their match prep :lol:, not the latest soundbites/clickbait tweets.

The reaching never stops when it comes to United

1695236037164.png

bet on Porto yesterday because you mentioned them Coupé It Coupé It
Only one I got so far today is Bayern -1. WaIting for lineups if I do anything else
I just need you guys and Bayern to do the Lords work. Have a parlay alive from yesterday's matches and today's. Also doubled down on the the remaining legs of Bayern, Arsenal and Benfica.

I played around for the RM match that included a Jude goal but didnt hit over 1.5 goals :smh:

the audio is all ****** up on this paramount stream. how do they manage to mess it up every year during CL games. the commentator is a good 2-3 seconds ahead of what's happening on screen

Back
Top Bottom