OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
One thing is clear to me after that first half. Doku is going to be the thing that finally forces Pep to change Grealish position and not use him exclusively on the LW.

It’s been a few times now Doku has started on the right team hasn’t gotten any good looks at goal and the first change is shifting Doku to the left. Did that while Grealish was injured and not in the squad and now that he’s back to.

just saw a crazy stat. for the entire year of 2023 (since jan) dortmund has the most points of any club in the top 5 leagues in europe across all comps

Kolo-Muani gets their 2nd goal back on the board with a no doubter, good finish on the rebound off the tough shot from Dembele

Maignan not having a homecoming to remember in Paris tonight, let it hit the back of the net 3 times within an hour of play

As much help as FIFA had to give Argentina to win that WC, there’s no way Messi isn’t getting it.

200w.gif

^Was just thinking that.
I don't know where he goes from this. City? RM and Barca are probably out. Might have miss his window to go to a bigger team for a while.

^Was just thinking that.
I don't know where he goes from this. City? RM and Barca are probably out. Might have miss his window to go to a bigger team for a while.
He'd be a perfect fit at City. We could play Doku on the right and let him cook on the LW naturally. Theres really no where else he could go that will let him do what he's best at.

My City bias aside, clubs like RM, Barca, Bayern are stacked at the winger position, any other club would be a disservice to him.

Back
Top Bottom