OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He'd be a perfect fit at City. We could play Doku on the right and let him cook on the LW naturally. Theres really no where else he could go that will let him do what he's best at.

My City bias aside, clubs like RM, Barca, Bayern are stacked at the winger position, any other club would be a disservice to him.

Looking at top teams currently, I agree. Fluid makes a good point about barca but with the money situation, his best bet is to go to City.

He'd be a perfect fit at City. We could play Doku on the right and let him cook on the LW naturally. Theres really no where else he could go that will let him do what he's best at.

My City bias aside, clubs like RM, Barca, Bayern are stacked at the winger position, any other club would be a disservice to him.
Citeh has no history. Works against y'all if we're being honest.

Gundogan left citeh for a broke barca.

What a goal for P$G's 3rd :sick:

That goal was all Emery with the run and pass sheesh

Lovely finish from Lee for his first after the cheeky dummy from Ramos

Citeh has no history. Works against y'all if we're being honest.

Gundogan left citeh for a broke barca.
Well in recent history, pacey wingers have always done well at City. Sterling, Sane all cooked...even made Jesus Navas look world class at times :lol:

A player like Doku just joined and fit in so seamlessly too I wouldn't see how Leao would do any worse than them.

The writing was on the wall when Milan lost to inter in the champions league last season. Why Leao stayed is beyond me

This same PSG lost to f'n Newcastle

PSG showed out.

Dortmund beats Newcastle away.

That Newcastle vs PSG game wasn’t real. Just a bad day.

Milan still have a chance. It’s in their hands.

1698267441294.png

So fossa dei Leoni loses to Parisian ultras yet they can’t beat Geordies whom of which just lost to Dortmund’s Yellow Wall.

Group of Ultras death indeed

Paris got one with Emery. Solid player

Kyogo from Celtic is a menace, would be a hit in the Prem

Dortmund are a good watch

Lil Xavi one of them ones

Evanilson with the hat-trick…deserves an international call-up at this point considering Richardson starts up top half the time.

Back
Top Bottom