OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Couldn’t have been a more comfortable result today. Can’t pick out any poor performers over the whole match. Second half cut out the way ward passes and that pretty much sealed it
Never felt more like singing the blues🩵

The easy narrative is to say fire ten hag… this season has been shocking in terms of progression. I’m not even sure what they are trying to do and neither do they.

I just don’t see how bringing in another manager is gonna fix it? We’ve had season managers, new managers, interim managers, ex players. We’ve been told people were experienced enough, out of touch, not up for it, etc.

Surely the people above the manager need to be held accountable as well

Last edited:
Bruh
a4673898dbec2daa9fc1eed590718734.png

1698596645788.png
Even more surprising is Schalke in battling relegation in the division 2 of bundesliga. Sad to see after the great players they’re produced over the years

Milan/Napoli is a good watch.

Interested in where Osimhen ends up.

Onto the United Topic: Keeping my feelings about Ten Hag abilities out of it, I'm not sure if the locker room is still behind him.

Last edited:
United are NOT a serious club. This is the beginning and end of it all.

Sacking Ten Hag won’t change that, and keeping him won’t change that….so he’s inconsequential.

Prime example, United spent 60M on Mount and then play the likes mc tominay and ericksen ahead of him.

The sum total of United’s dealings equal failure. It’s been a decade since they challenged for a major trophy. They’re an average of 20 points behind City every season.

Save yourself the he time and forget about what we were.

Is it time yet to admit Ten Hag is just *** and still has zero footballing identity, no clear playstyle, despite the board actually backing and buying his desired players?

His dumbass relegated Mount to the bench but made United spend €60m on him :lol:

Not a chance they get rid of ETH.
Yea. Just perpetuates the problem of hiring and firing coaches after they have spent money on their players.

Hire a new coach and now he wants to spend on his players and the cycle continues.

Rashford ain't it. Evans should've never been brought back. Mount is trash. Eriksen basically has a disability but mfs want a feel good story

Back
Top Bottom