OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They need to address these red card rules. I am clearly in the minority but i thought Romero's red was a yellow. He won the ball and followed through with "a little extra". I would have said yellow. I would have said yellow for Rashford too. If stepping on some one whether its foot or ankle is now a red then a ton of players are about to start getting red cards. Players stop on Grealish's foot every single game.

I am a fan of giving more yellows though. I think it is easier to regulate by more bad fouls being yellow cards. That way when half the team is on yellows they are a little more cautious going into tackles. But this straight red stuff seems wayyy to subjective.
As a Spurs fan, I fully agree with the decision to give Romero a red for that.
That was a completely unnecessarily violent and malicious action from him

Couldn’t watch the games this evening so I haven’t seen the Rashford red.

Any sickos watching the MLS Playoffs After Dark featuring NE Revs and the Philly (sans the German Kai Wagner for racist remark against fluent-in-German Bobby Wood) Union?

No?

Only me?

I’m watching.

That move by Wyatt Bradley was amazing.

the portuguese fans being sore losers

Agreed.

Those losers need to understand that the Champions League isn’t for them. They haven’t come close since Eusebio - they’ve just been embarrassing themselves since .

Put them in Europa where they belong. They’re not built for this.

I been keeping up. Mainly watching Atlanta United hang on if just for one more match. If our record away from home wasn’t dog**** I’d have some confidence but instead all I got is hope.
Rooting for yall cause **** most of the East and **** allllll of the West.

I'm a few days late, but Expressions was spotted in the crowd in that L to Chelsea.

2023-11-09 (13).png

DripNick DripNick yo who was that French rapper that said “smiling like Leão” or something?

Want to send a clip to my pops real quick :lol:

Opening lines “ Inchallah qd je die je vais là haut, je les soupape, je rigole comme Leão” (in a nutshell: God willing, I go up when I die, applying pressure to these ****** while laughing like Rafael)

Last edited:
Very solid and productive no9. Very underrated and very professional.

I thought he was gone in the Summer but Porto backed out of the deal with Milan last second.

He’s old tho. So it’d be a quick fix. Why United interested?
Saw some rumors this morning. Looking for a cheap solution to helping rasmus.

Back
Top Bottom