OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Alright that's enough...

JEd-H8v-_400x400.jpg

Prem season done, European season likely done, domestic cup season done all before thanksgiving...

Been some of the nastiest run of luck with major injuries and calls that I've ever seen but the results simply aren't acceptable no matter what.

Would be real harsh sacking ETH IMO but I don't really see how he avoids it at this rate given all the noise and neverending pressure at the club.

Not even sure who you could even bring in midseason to stem the tide of this mess

Should have seen this result coming with Maguire starting. ETH gotta go, man. He got rid of Ronaldo and got most of the players he wanted, no excuses to be losing to damn Copenhagen :smh:.

Should have seen this result coming with Maguire starting. ETH gotta go, man. He got rid of Ronaldo and got most of the players he wanted, no excuses to be losing to damn Copenhagen :smh:.

We were playing them off the park before the red card :lol:

Rashford doesn’t get sent off this is an easy 3 points. Going down a man doesn’t mean you can’t win a game, but the odds do swing to the other team.

Prem season done, European season likely done, domestic cup season done all before thanksgiving...

Been some of the nastiest run of luck with major injuries and calls that I've ever seen but the results simply aren't acceptable no matter what.

Would be real harsh sacking ETH IMO but I don't really see how he avoids it at this rate given all the noise and neverending pressure at the club.

Not even sure who you could even bring in midseason to stem the tide of this mess

To an extent I agree it would seem like a harsh sacking but it's clear, he's lost the dressing room.

We were playing them off the park before the red card :lol:

Rashford doesn’t get sent off this is an easy 3 points. Going down a man doesn’t mean you can’t win a game, but the odds do swing to the other team.
Nasty work that that was one of the best performances this season over first half before that call only for everything to implode the way it did :lol: :smh:

Pouring insanely too right now with the news of Rash's brother and agent catching a case in the states too now...

At this rate, I'm not even trying to see Europa :lol:

Hope they crash out against Gala and Bayern again because F watching this team 3 times a week anymore :smh:

Nasty work that that was one of the best performances this season over first half before that call only for everything to implode the way it did :lol: :smh:

Pouring insanely too right now with the news of Rash's brother and agent catching a case in the states too now...
DV too. Can’t make it up

Back
Top Bottom