OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Should have been the de-facto capital and face of the United States like sonoftony sonoftony said. New York, New York (New Jersey). 🗽

It could have been amazing. Fans staying in the City enjoying their time. Using the infrastructure (that’s already set it place) to get to Met-Life.

Now these poor fans are going to just be stuck at their ****** airport/stadium hotels… 🤢

With no where to go but AT&T Stadium or the two Walmarts and Pawn Shop across the street from the stadium. What a tragedy.

Bruh.

Cape Verde winning AFCON

1705678019900.png

Surely Lille should be investigated too? This alleged scheme sounds like mutually beneficial accounting fraud.
f01008912554d0beec4414a40357be5b.png

Should have been the de-facto capital and face of the United States like sonoftony sonoftony said. New York, New York (New Jersey). 🗽

It could have been amazing. Fans staying in the City enjoying their time. Using the infrastructure (that’s already set it place) to get to Met-Life.

There it is. Was waiting for this. You would’ve found a reason to complain if any place aside from East Rutherford, New Jersey got the final. I know you too well :rofl:

The defending champs Senegal handled business against Cameroon earlier, 3-1, to book their spot in the rof16 after they beat Gambia 3-0 in their opener.

They're looking like the favorites right now along with Morocco. They hadn't beaten Cameroon in the competition since 1990.

Cameroon needs to beat Gambia next week if they wanna have a chance to advance now.

I truly believe Messi is the GOAT.. but including him in any top team of 2023 is wild to me. I'm starting to buy into fluids adidas conspiracy theory.

I truly believe Messi is the GOAT.. but including him in any top team of 2023 is wild to me. I'm starting to buy into fluids adidas conspiracy theory.

Ok so the part-time insurance salesmen he’s currently cooking in the MLS probably deserve to have a 48 FIFA rating. Messi is at least twice as good as them so he is most definitely still a 97. Simple math famb.

Yea Morocco has been the only convincing team. They know how to play possession, dictate tempo and play as a team.

These other teams, everyone is playing for themselves like they are auditioning for scouts from a European team

Back
Top Bottom