OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

I don't know much about this guy except he's a good dribbler and he's 5' 4" which should make for some funny pics :lol:

Last edited:
You guys still don’t get it. This is how geopolitical situations arise.

They’re going to have explain why Jews are in here when they’re not Europeans. Israel is legitimately the Middle East

I for one have been tired of a Israeli clubs taking the spots of more deserving smaller European clubs. They don’t ever do anything, why are they in this competition?

How I imagine you looked while typing this out:
angry-black.gif

man I can't believe that finishing by my guy Darweezy today, his last 2 goals actually had me believe he was getting clinical with it...

I just saw a clip where Klopp said basically said “I laid down the foundation for the next manager”…

Man oh man will that manager have some pressure.

He’ll definitely have pressure but he’ll inherit a good roster and a healthy war chest from Salah’s likely sale. If it ends up being Xabi Alonso, I think we’re in good shape.

He’ll definitely have pressure but he’ll inherit a good roster and a healthy war chest from Salah’s likely sale. If it ends up being Xabi Alonso, I think we’re in good shape.

Is that what the rumor is? Xabi?

He has the balls to take it on so that’d be a good move.

I wouldn’t want to manage RM and all that comes with that freak show.

Poch doesn't know what to do. Some of his options aren't ready for PL games but it doesn't seem like he ever bothered to try figuring out his best 11.

Enzo lived up to the price tag last season, even with the terrible results. This season he looks like he doesn't even belong out there.

We play 3 to 4 CBs every game. Colwill been at LB all season looking like a headless chicken. He was out so Badiashile was the headless chicken at RB. Same result.

Pool is a very good team so losing to them isn't some unfathomable act but Poch has been mailing it in more often than not tactically all season.

Back
Top Bottom