OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

If we're being honest, Vini likes to taunt and that doesn't help
If we're being honest, Vini can taunt the crowd all he wants and the crowd can taunt him back however they want, besides with racism.
I assume you didn't mean this to come off a certain way but what you said kinda comes off as essentially victim-blaming Vini for being targeted by racism. The crowd is free to taunt Vini back in countless ways that don't involve racism. I'm sure they can come up with something more creative than monkey noises.

Was that Rasmus on the end of it or OG?

Very nice team goal either way, great work from Rash and that ball from Shaw was perfect

Rasmus got the final touch on replay :lol: :pimp:

3 goals in his last 3 Prem matches and 4 out of his last 5 matches

If we're being honest, Vini can taunt the crowd all he wants and the crowd can taunt him back however they want, besides with racism.
I assume you didn't mean this to come off a certain way but what you said kinda comes off as essentially victim-blaming Vini for being targeted by racism. The crowd is free to taunt Vini back in countless ways that don't involve racism. I'm sure they can come up with something more creative than monkey noises.
Not excusing it. Just calling it what it is. And by taunting I didn't mean dancing and celebrating.

You won't see this in highlights unless you watch the games.

Not excusing it. Just calling it what it is. And by taunting I didn't mean dancing and celebrating.

so are you trying to explain their thinking? justifying it? You my dude but this is what it sounds like.

Ronaldo would taunt too. He’d taunt way more than Vini….

They called him Puto-português

They lack education and respect in Spain. Been that way forever.

If not excusing it, what exactly is your point then? That Vini's taunting incites extra racism?
Again, I assume this is some sort of misunderstanding but it really reads that way.

2 goals wiped off in the last 2-3 minutes for offsides. Keep the chances coming :lol:

Been a minute since the attack looked this good

Broja to Fulham until the summer, dude looks like a shadow of himself since the ACL. Hopefully he discovers any type of form so we can get a decent return on him

so are you trying to explain their thinking? justifying it? You my dude but this is what it sounds like.
Negative. Just calling what I peeped from him in the game against Barca.

Tchoumeni, Camavinga, Bellingham are on the same team as him but aren't being singled out

I would say his celebrations/taunting are in clear defiance of the opponents and fans giving it to him... I don't mind that at all. Obviously, games like those against Barca are outliers (due to history/rivalry). Tell me when hes doing that against Ajax.. or a more respectful fanbase.

Never would I have thought a keeper would struggle to adapt so much to prem coming from Italy... its almost like he's taking the piss

would really love united to bring in someone like Ollie Watkins this summer to split time with Rasmus..

Back
Top Bottom