OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

CR7 to Madrid took 3 attempts to finalize.

Obviously on a much smaller scale but thats the closest thing that I can think of.

But a transfer that tore team’s relations apart? Figo to Madrid?

Took them those attempts because United wouldn’t let him go.

He publicly was saying he wanted to go to RM while o playing for United.

Complete different situation from Mbappe.

Can they keep RM’s name out of their mouth just once? I swear this victim mentality has gone up 100X over the past few years despite all the self inflicted disasters. Embarrassing

Such an embarrassment what this club turned into.

They literally turned into RM in just 10 years. They’re even worse.

united legends going out sad and pitiful

1707484575891.png

Chicharito should've never started that final. Fergie did Berbatov dirty by not playing him

Credit to Everton for being so disciplined keeping their shape. Outside of a spell from Doku putting Godfrey in hell that was a lackluster first half

One massively missed moment with Alvarez giving that ball to Pickford with the miss placed pass that would’ve been a sure goal for Haaland if he didn’t misplace the pass

As a jets fan all I can say is he’s not in season mode 👀

Was he wearing Yeezy foam runners tho?

Can they keep RM’s name out of their mouth just once? I swear this victim mentality has gone up 100X over the past few years despite all the self inflicted disasters. Embarrassing
Also this fine is due to Bartomeu frauding around in 2012-15. They have the perfect universally hated scapegoat right there, just blame it on Barto and move on.
They just keep dunking on themselves by blaming Madrid for everything.

Back
Top Bottom