OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

200w.gif

Mans said he wants to challenge for trophies. He’s not leaving one train wreck for another. Although this trainwreck can actually afford to pay him

Didn’t they just win La Liga last season? What’s he all sentimental about trophies now for?

Smells to me like Barca need the money and want to try to push him out again

Mans said he wants to challenge for trophies. He’s not leaving one train wreck for another. Although this trainwreck can actually afford to pay him
Oh I'm not expecting him to actually sign this time :lol:

Just fully prepared to waste most of the summer chasing him again if ETH keeps his job after the season

Has there ever been a similar saga with Real and Mbappe? Even back in the day. Like someone they wanted for a while but never ended up getting. Cant think of anyone who turned them down on the player side

It would never happen but I would love Gundogan on arsenal if he left Barca

Didn’t they just win La Liga last season? What’s he all sentimental about trophies now for?

Smells to me like Barca need the money and want to try to push him out again
same thing happened last year. malicious rumors. deco just said they have no plans on selling him or araujo.

but who knows. if frenkie went to any team he will make them much better.

So you’re cool with the fact that the original Yankee Stadium was torn down, but you’re getting sentimental about Parc de Princes?

You’re all over the place :lol:

Different cultures.

They’re more sentimental about their stadiums in Europe than here in America.

Flo signed Vini Jr and Rodrygo years back and never looked back saying **** the racismo :lol:

It's crazy cuz they used to be one of the more progressive teams. Had Seedoorf as their #10 in the 90s, Makalele,Anelka. Then they stopped signing black players during the galactico era into the 2010s. Hardly any black players on the team. Only had Diarra, then Drenthe, then Adebayor on loan for half a season under Mourinho

Aren’t the WWE responsible for all of this btw?

Aren’t they the ones who opened the doors to doing business with the Saudis? Then came Golf. Then came Football.

Something you wrestling nerds should think about when crying about Saudi Arabia.

Back
Top Bottom