OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

I need David Stern to comeback to stop Mbappe to Madrid. Those three are going to be OD :sick:
20240210_140713.jpg
20240210_141522.jpg

Infantino or Ceferrin have gotta step in for 'Footballing reasons' to stop that supernova :lol: :sick:

Madrid don’t need Mbappe…too many cooks in the kitchen. They’ll make it work for a year or two but he’s gonna just be another guy vs. having every whim catered too like he’s had at PSG.

Maybe I’m wrong but the team is just loaded right now, I don’t really see what he brings that they’re missing. I get he’s the best player in the world but the team just gets along so well, and every seems to be in an ideal position for the most part (maybe Camavinga is the exception). Just feel like he can potentially kill the locker room vibe.

Yan Couto is somebody we been scouting for months, looking to sign him for cheap, Vini cooked him so badly today, idk if that’s still on the table

And he just gave away a penalty to Guler

Leverkusen up 2-0 on Bayern. Xabi Alonso really got it
Lowkey might be the strongest side in Europe this season on form.

Faced every test and have aced them with flying colors each time so far. They should be getting CL darkhorse shouts at this stage

bayern really had nothing going on the whole match
All Bayer all 90 tbh, been a while since I've seen Bayern get played off the pitch like that.

Tuchel's seat is about to start getting real hot after their summer outlay and the choking in the bigger matches this season

Xabi hearing the raucous Xabi chants in the stands and ends up calling over his entire backroom staff to come and salute the fans post-match :pimp:

Madrid don’t need Mbappe…too many cooks in the kitchen. They’ll make it work for a year or two but he’s gonna just be another guy vs. having every whim catered too like he’s had at PSG.

Maybe I’m wrong but the team is just loaded right now, I don’t really see what he brings that they’re missing. I get he’s the best player in the world but the team just gets along so well, and every seems to be in an ideal position for the most part (maybe Camavinga is the exception). Just feel like he can potentially kill the locker room vibe.

Ngl was just thinking this as I watched the match. He and Jude are both alpha dogs and I think they could potentially fracture the friendship fc vibe RM have cultivated. Especially with how much of a diva Mbappe is and how weird his fam is.

But in the end of the day you don’t say no to a potential shot at Kylian Mbappe when the goal is to win CLs.

Doubt the players would mind

Ron gave them his best years and we didn't ever hear of locker room drama started because of him

Rodrygo gunna be mad when he doesn't start important matches anymore :lol: and has Endrick on his heels

In response to

He was being candid and it was innocuous but he might've just given Toney an out PR wise for asking out in the summer :lol:

Back
Top Bottom