OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Im gonna miss Greg Berhalter's shoe game if he gets ousted today.
He might have not changed how soccer is played in the US but he did change what type of shoes Soccer coaches can wear on the sidelines. I was planning to rock my DT Air Max 96 to coach next month. :nthat:

At this point, I think we're stuck with him. The USSF has shown us (yet again) that they're not a serious federation.

Rabiot slides right back into the lineup after missing the last match through suspension

Let's see how much they miss Carvajal and Le Normand

Broke face mbappe vs 40 year old Navas right back

Either Navas career ends today or Mbappe will be clowned to no end. No inbetween.

Fr fr credit to Navas tho changing his game to be able to still play this long.

Had to do a double take when I saw Spain’s lineup. I remember I always used to buy Jesus Navas in FIFA 11 manager mode, his speed was unreal back in the day.

Hope he doesn’t get cooked today :ohwell:

Broke face mbappe vs 40 year old Navas right back

Either Navas career ends today or Mbappe will be clowned to no end. No inbetween.

Fr fr credit to Navas tho changing his game to be able to still play this long.
Navas is going to get help from everybody. Spains obvious plan should be to man-mark Mbappe with 2 people at all times and one playing zone, and let Kolo Munai be the one to beat them.

If Kolo Munai can put 1 past you? GG because that means you're playing against France, their gods, your own gods, and every demon in the world if he gets a goal.

jesus navas lol
dembele is gonna eat on the opposite side too

lamal in unprecedented. not sure how he’s gonna do but so far pressure has never gotten to him

rabiot talking **** to yamal pregame and then yamal immediately walks past him lol

Back
Top Bottom