OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Idk man, typically The Hard Rock doesnt have an issue filling the stadium up and we’ve never really seen them deal with a screw up of this magnitude.

CONMEBOL taking accountability? Nah not over here.

wouldn’t mind de ligt and letting maguire/vic go
I don't think business is done yet but probably gonna need a few more outgoings first before getting a midfielder and another defender.

Don't think we'll hear much else before Casemiro and Vic/Slabhead get sold

wouldn’t mind de ligt and letting maguire/vic go
Is he still in their sights or is it an either/or with Yoro joining.
Kid's only 19, so surely, they'd want another, more established, CB to partner Licha?

Seeing news of a few purchases, but nothing yet on any outgoing deals. 🤔

Is he still in their sights or is it an either/or with Yoro joining.
Kid's only 19, so surely, they'd want another, more established, CB to partner Licha?

Seeing news of a few purchases, but nothing yet on any outgoing deals. 🤔
Greenwood is all but official, AWB and McTom have been getting offers and the club seems to be negotiating.

Saudi clubs are interested in Casemiro and apparently INEOS have given the green light for offers for the likes of Vic and Maguire so there should be a bit more movement the other way later in the window.

Feels weird getting incoming business done so early for a change though :lol:

I really don't get the De Ligt hype. He's stiff, can't pass and spent the year getting benched in big games by Eric Dier. Wasn't a top choice CB for the Dutch either this summer. If Bayern, Juve, Chelsesa or Madrid are selling a guy that young, that should be a huge red flag that he's not cut out for the top level.

Buying Yoro and overpaying to get to the premier CB talent in the world is fine. He's going to be here for the near future and if Madrid come calling again, it's cause he became what he's supposed to be. Maguire should absolutely stay, he's still a quality player and CB's get injured, we need the depth.

United still desperately need to upgrade the midfield and the only one who were being linked to is Ugarte who is another guy I would stay away from. Hope we can find some value somewhere in the market cause the team's biggest need.

Back
Top Bottom