OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
it’s a lot of money for yoro but i’m not mad at it

what’s crazy is united basically did the same thing last szn. overpaid for a player with one year left on their contract but that player was mason mount. 60 million is crazy.
If he had more than a year left Lille would've asked for even more :lol:

Not gonna hear me argue over Mount because I didn't get it with Bruno in the squad and I still don't but Yoro's 18 and hasn't established himself yet.

Young talent go for premiums without exception nowadays so not mad at paying heavily for the most highly rated defensive prospect from France since Saliba

RM going in heavy for TAA must mean those spanish reports about them cooling off on phonzy based on his form this past year might be true. can't have both wingbacks with weak defensive ability and that want to be more involved in the attack
Yea, I don't really think Phonzie makes that much sense for them compared to TAA. They have so many amazing athletes but that super dynamic passer now that Modric is old.

For what it's worth, I think a team should try and push Phonzie up the pitch to be a forward. I think he can do it and be a real goal threat.

Is this not true ? Same with hazard no?

How many years did rice have again? Someone remind me?

Is this not true ? Same with hazard no?

How many years did rice have again? Someone remind me?

Rice's contract would've expired this summer, didn't stop Arsenal from dropping £105m last summer :lol:

Hazard is easily the largest sale ever for someone with a year left and won't be beaten in a long time

Another one officially official

i-want-you-to-get-the-word-out-there-that-we-back-up-the-wire.gif

Club really avoided another Varane 2.0 13 years later :lol: :pimp:

If yall somehow end up being back before arsenal get a title I’ll be toast

Back
Top Bottom