OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This forced Rodri BdO campaign by Barca and Messi stans will flop, and I will enjoy their butthurtness when the dude they meme’d as a teen is rightfully crowned 👑

what a story vini would be
he was down bad struggling
now benzema is pushing for him

thats fire af and inspiration for people around the world
and overcame racist behavior from nasty fans

20240725_110322.jpg

Another player i love...Adeyemi hope he balls for Juve if he goes there.

How are Barca affording Nico and Almo? If they get anything out of Lewa with those two on the wings...that's scary. Still not Vini + Mbappe + Rodrygo

Another player i love...Adeyemi hope he balls for Juve if he goes there.

How are Barca affording Nico and Almo? If they get anything out of Lewa with those two on the wings...that's scary. Still not Vini + Mbappe + Rodrygo
people are speculating it’s the massive nike contract amongst other things.
but flick likes the 4-2-3-1 .
so it would be lewa up front . then nico -olmo- yamal. spain is a really good indication of how barca would similarly set up but with more quality.

He's levels above Jorginho as a player but the way they both got vaulted into the top of the race on the backs of winning the Euros feels very similar

Lautaro definitely deserves more love
Jorginho wasn’t even a top 3 or 4 player on that Chelsea team or that Italy team that won. Rodri was at worst the second best player on both his teams and is the best in his position in the world which Jorginho was never close to. He has a way better shout than Jorginho.

Jorginho just happened to be playing well on teams that won trophies Rodri is dominating his position and a key reason these teams have won trophies.

Vinicius should and will win it though.

Back
Top Bottom