OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sooo is chelsea with top four this coming season in ten days now?

Sooo is chelsea with top four this coming season in ten days now?
I can still see top 4. I also see Spurs above ManU

Idk about Suarez but Benz hurt his hand a few years back and wrapped it and I guess it just became a good luck charm
Benz did hurt his hand and needed surgery but the manager (think Carlo) at the time really needed him to play still so he wrapped it. The injury wasn’t super serious it could heal on its own and it did. Still looks a lil extra round on the first knuckle but he’s cool with it. Current Photos show. Semi good luck semi it’s a look now for him.

-The Boys Is very dope. I’m slow To finish the latest season but it’s a great rated R parody of all the famous superhero teams from the comics

Met butragueno at the hotel before the game and signed my Madrid flag
6A509D00-8778-4A1E-A7F4-1B81E4AEDDF7.jpeg

:sick::sick: they're playing at AT&T park??!!?

My boy works for the giants and he told me about a month before it was officially announced they were going to play there. Didn’t believe him and called him a liar. The prior two times they came to the Bay Area they played at Levi’s stadium and Berkeley stadium. football stadiums. But yeah it’s always :sick::sick: anytime they play soccer at pacbell park. I think they said the length of the pitch is like 5 five feet shorter or the width is.

Last edited:
Lisandro looks like a tenacious one, if he has the tenacity similar to Heinze that would be very much welcome.

A lot of flak about his height, but Heinze and Ayala both great Argentine defenders were only 2 cm taller than Lisandro.

Back
Top Bottom