OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
if frenkie refuses to leave/take a paycut would barca then be forced to sell more tv rights to balance the crazy spending or the new players can't play for them? the transfers are already completed correct so they can't try to reverse any of those moves at this point to reduce spending

Even if Frankie leaves Barca have created a long term problem. They will eventually have to sell one of their youngster for a Neymar type fee to get back. guess it's karma for paying off UEFA to win back to back CL.

Lawsuits and disputes over owed wages are pretty common in Argentine footy. Many of the clubs are broke and mismanaged. I never thought I’d see the day where a European club the size of Barcelona would be having those sort of issues.

Apparently he had an agreement with Chelsea before Tuchel stepped in a vetoed it. Now they say there's a 5% chance he ends up at either Chelsea or Bayern :lol:

Premiership is easily winnable with a few signings if Ten Hag would stop focusing on Dutch and Eredevisie players.

Could've gotten Renato instead of a washed up Eriksen. Need one good striker. Raphinha would've been perfect

Dutch players and coaches are overrated. Cats still living in the 90s on past Ajax glories. The game has evolved and moved on. Ten Hag looking like Van Gaal part II

The notion that United is “a few signings” away from catching City is one of the more delusional and absurd things I have read in this thread in a long time.

The notion that United is “a few signings” away from catching City is one of the more delusional and absurd things I have read in this thread in a long time.
It's the truth if you have the vision. Forget about CL/EL

1 center back (Maguire ain't it)
1 center mid (mctominay ain't it)
1 striker (rashford ain't it)

They must’ve forgot about their club values during the CL, huh?

word-234x199.png

Y'all act like united didn't finish second two seasons ago

The club needs a young real striker, a CB that knows what he's doing and a center mid to dictate plays

That was weird COVID year. City, Liverpool, and Chelsea were still better than them.

Back
Top Bottom