OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Excessive

dame-dash-pause (2).gif

Anyways.. city looks like a team that haven’t played with a true 9 in a while. Their issue isn’t haaland, it’s figuring out what to do with Jack cuz he’s not gelling into this team. Also no way they can afford to lose Silva.

Can’t believe they spent 100 mill on this guy. English tax is insane.

Agreed on Silva.

I know this man been rolln in his sleep everyday since cr7 transfer news. Even got a lil cr7 suiiii sticker on side window.. mans really picked some1 up in uber. Yikes
05703A93-27B5-415E-9D9A-72D1A9931381.jpeg

I know this man been rolln in his sleep everyday since cr7 transfer news. Even got a lil cr7 suiiii sticker on side window.. mans really picked some1 up in uber. Yikes
05703A93-27B5-415E-9D9A-72D1A9931381.jpeg

This man has wayyyyy too much going on man. :lol:

Same farmers league bro
The Monaco team that he was a part of put up a fight against PSG domestically and in cups.. They also did damage in the champions league that year. Nothing farmer about that at all. Even his Goal against Madrid in the first leg in the champions league was basically a solo effort.

The Monaco team that he was a part of put up a fight against PSG domestically and in cups.. They also did damage in the champions league that year. Nothing farmer about that at all. Even his Goal against Madrid in the first leg in the champions league was basically a solo effort.
So we can't find other players with moments like that but flopped? Not saying he is going to flop but until he gets outta that weak French league I can't crown him like that.

To eaches own if you do I'm not knocking you

So we can't find other players with moments like that but flopped? Not saying he is going to flop but until he gets outta that weak French league I can't crown him like that.

To eaches own if you do I'm not knocking you
But you consider Haaland to be top tier and yet he played in a farmers league.

Back
Top Bottom