OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dembele situation was bizarre. It went from leave and find a new club because we're not going to play you in January to now we need you

Memphis came on and scored in under 10 minutes and these other strikers who have been on longer couldn't get a goal

Reminiscent of this OG Barca goal

Cuzzo at Real game
5018B9A2-0EFE-4C3F-86AD-EB04EE36C017.jpeg

So we can't find other players with moments like that but flopped? Not saying he is going to flop but until he gets outta that weak French league I can't crown him like that.

To eaches own if you do I'm not knocking you
I think I'll just take the word of Pelé but thanks for your insight romey 👍

united should be in for kouadio kone of gladbach. only 21 years old and fits exactly what they'd need at a much cheaper price than FDJ (fee and wages) it's said gladbach is only asking like 35-40m for him this summer. have a feeling he's gonna be way higher next summer if nobody buys him now.

I wish bayern was going for him cause we badly need a midfielder like him with legs who can play as the deepest lying MF behind kimmich and protect the defense. sadly this dude nagelsmann refuses to buy someone to do that and wants kimmich to keep assuming the role. that'll be our downfall in the CL this year if we don't buy a player for that role. only glaring weakness we have

Last edited:
Garnacho is the real deal. Beek been off. Cr7 doing well with the passes..knows exactly where each player at. Martinez finna bench Slabhead.. chong missing easy gols..

Garnacho is the real deal. Beek been off. Cr7 doing well with the passes..knows exactly where each player at. Martinez finna bench Slabhead.. chong missing easy gols..

Garnacho is :pimp:, but feeding Chong instead of Ronaldo at the end of the half was a bonehead decision.

Back
Top Bottom